Networking lounge where participants and visitors share their experiences and exchange ideas is really functional for online events. Let’s look at this space closer!
The digital transformation picks up speed, and we see lots of examples about it every day. This change also affects event organizations closely. Especially, the events that require transportation, logistics, and other large-scale costs, are being moved to the digital environment. These organizations, also called online events, proved that effective meetings are possible through remote participation.
Regardless of size, many corporations prefer digital activities to expand their client portfolio and reach new markets today. They use the networking lounge area of virtual events to meet more customers or partners they can collaborate. This process is easier than ever. So, is the virtual networking space effective as everybody asserts?
A virtual networking room is a meeting point that removes place and time limits for online events. Participants, customers, or business partners who use this digital space have the opportunity to meet and exchange views digitally. Thus, new collaborations, sponsorship agreements, or new potential customers who use the promoted product or service come together to know each other more closely.
The networking room doesn't bring the organizer and other parties together, it also makes it possible for business partners and potential customers to know each other and other participants. In this context, the networking lounge does not work for the organizer only. Besides, the organizer may limit participation by making invitations obligatory if he/she wants to have limited participation with a more refined audience. However, this area is designed mainly to establish maximum business contacts and exchange inspiring ideas. So, if the networking lounge is open for more people, its positive outputs will be more.
This space is also known as the "experience room". Because it is a space where experiences are shared and the participants can see each other and communicate one-to-one through live chat. Various project partnerships can be established between the different parties, digital business cards can be exchanged, and thus networking lounge is a very useful communication channel for possible commercial agreements.
A networking room is a useful space due to the following features below:
• It is the only space in a virtual event area where visitors can meet and communicate with other visitors.
• It allows participants to have written or video conversations with each other through their profiles.
• If the online event organizer wants; the names, professional titles, and interests of the participants and visitors are also displayed.
• One of the most important expectations during an online activity is the expansion of the social circle in a professional context. In line with this goal, the networking lounge increases engagements in the digital event, and it is useful for potential commercial agreements.
• It creates a comfortable environment for visitors, organizers, and other participants to exchange ideas and share their experiences.
• It allows creating different tables for the participants who come together for a more specific purpose.
• It can be created more than one in a digital environment if organizers need it.
• It has a flexible structure. It can be converted to a place where online debates are hosted.
• Networking space can be opened to the people who didn't purchase a ticket only. This situation is practical for paid online events. Accessing to the virtual areas can be possible for the audiences who buy a ticket for a special category, or it is restricted partly by a certain area of expertise.
Experience room, networking area, or networking lounge; Regardless of its name, it is clear that it has undertaken a highly functional role in virtual events. It is also one of the most important advancements of Digital Age. Do not wait for more to meet your potential customers and business partners without wasting time. You can contact Endless Fairs to organize effective virtual events.